December 14, 2011

SELENA GOMEZ' OBSESSED FAN I'm a Danger to Selena!

SELENA GOMEZ' OBSESSED FANI'm a Danger to Selena!
1213_selena_gomez_thomas_broadnicki_ex_2
How's this for bizarre ...The man who says he's had conversations with God about killing Selena Gomez is saying Selena needs protection from him.

Thomas Brodnicki -- who was charged with felony stalking but had the charges dismissed last month -- is now siding with Selena in her bid for a permanent restraining order against him.

The judge in the case has refused to issue the restraining order until Brodnicki could appear in court and defend himself.  But now Brodnicki -- who was picked up on a psychiatric hold last month -- filed a sworn declaration telling the judge that he didn't want to attend the next court hearing on January 6, adding, "I believe that a restraining order should be issued against me to prevent me from trying to contact Selena Gomez." 

Brodnicki goes on ... "I do not wish to object to the restraining order against me because I know it is the only thing that will make me stay away from Selena."

In another declaration that was just filed, LAPD Detective Jose Viramontes said when he picked Brodnicki up on the psych hold, "He told me that he had over fifty conversations with God a day, about killing Ms. Gomez."

No comments:

Post a Comment